On Wednesday 1 July 2020, the Tourist Information Point will reopen its doors.
In order to make a visit to our office safe for everyone (visitor and staff), we kindly ask you to respect the following precautions:
- There is a separate entrance and exit.
- Entrance: corner Hoogstraat/Casinostraat
- Exit: Casinostraat
- Two visitors' flows are foreseen:
- Left: queue desk
- Right: free visit for example to take flyers
- Wait on the floor stickers and maintain a distance of 1.5 metre at all times from other visitors and staff.
- A visit takes a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Maximum 8 people inside, so come in by yourself (and not with your entire family).
- Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory.
- Disinfect your hands at the entrance.
- Please keep to the right.
- Pay with a credit/debit card where possible (and preferably contactless payments).
- Cough or sneeze into a handkerchief or into your elbow
- Feeling ill? Please don't come in!
The toilets remain closed for security reasons, but there is a toilet wagon at the Casino which will be open every day from Saturday 27 June 2020 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
We look forward to welcoming you again!