Are you just visiting?
- You can park in the red zone at an hourly rate: € 2,50/hour (9 a.m. - 7 p.m.).
- You can park in the orange zone for a maximum amount of € 7,50/day.
- You can park for up to 2 hours in the blue zone using your parking disk (9 a.m. - 6 p.m.).
- You can also use a private car park.
Private car parks
- Centre car park
Open 7/7 and 24/24
Number of places: 742
Address: Kerkstraat 122
- DB Marina car park
Open every day from 7 a.m. to midnight from April through September. Only open weekends and during school holidays from October through March.
Number of places: 300
Address: Havenplein 2
T +32 (0)50 42 41 42
firstname.lastname@example.org - www.parkingdb.be
- Sint-Sebastiaan/Bistro De Perse car park
Number of places: 100
Price: € 10/calendar day
Address: J. Van Maerlantstraat 21
T +32 (0)50 41 60 45
email@example.com - www.bistrodeperse.be
- Jules Soetestadion car park
Open during the Easter holidays, every weekend in April, (extended) weekends in May and June, every day in July and August, every weekend in September
Number of places: 350
Price: € 10/day | € 50/week
Address: Eric Jameslaan 16
Is your second home here?
- You can buy a pass for the paid zones: red and orange zones.
- You can get a free resident's card for the blue zone.
- You don't have to go to the town hall to get a proof of second residence, last year's notice of assessment serves as proof.
Do you have a card for people with disabilities?
- You can park for free anywhere, both in the paid zones and in the blue zones. Exception: the short-term parking zones (= purple zone), where the exemption from paying parking only applies to the reserved spaces.
- The card for people with disabilities must be clearly visible in the vehicle.
There is a campervan parking in the Emiel Moysonpad. This is a paying zone (daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.), you pay €2/hour or €5 for a whole day. Spending the night here is not allowed, you can spend the night at one of the campsites.
Parking for coaches
Coaches are only permitted to park at the coach park in the Groenestraat. Passengers can alight or board (max. 15 minutes) at the bus stop at the St. Antonius church (opposite the town hall) and in the Casinostraat, next to the Tourist Information Point.